Add:No.18, Tannan Road, Tanjia Industrial Village, Gongming Street, Guangming New District, Shenzhen, China
Telecommunication network telcommunication hubs pcba motherboards assembly electronics contract manufacturing services OEM CEM EMS experience company—China Shenzhen Topscom
An Ethernet hub, active hub, network hub, repeater hub, multiport repeater, or simply hub is a network hardware device for connecting multiple Ethernet devices together and making them act as a single network segment. It has multiple input/output (I/O) ports, in which a signal introduced at the input of any port appears at the output of every port except the original incoming.A hub works at the physical layer (layer 1) of the OSI model.Repeater hubs also participate in collision detection, forwarding a jam signal to all ports if it detects a collision. In addition to standard 8P8C ("RJ45") ports, some hubs may also come with a BNC or Attachment Unit Interface (AUI) connector to allow connection to legacy 10BASE2 or 10BASE5 network segments.
Hubs are now largely obsolete, having been replaced by network switches except in very old installations or specialized applications.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precisely measure the power supply ...
- SMT chip technology
- SMT chip technology advantage overview
- SMT industry entered a period of ad...
- Details the future IC decryption pr...
- Chip decryption chip shortage solution
- After chip decryption, can master b...
- Circuit board technology
- Systematic classification of circui...
- Testing of the circuit board repair
- China Electronics OEM manufacturing
- China Pcba Manufacturing
- How to check pcba processing is qua...
- PCB assembly technology
- China PCB assembly market demand
- The meaning of contract manufacturi...
- What are the assembly methods of pc...