Topscom Environmental Health and Safety Policy
Topscom, a leading provider of Electronic Manufacturing Services, recognizes its responsibility for people and the environment.
· We will take the necessary measures to provide a safe and healthy workplace, protect the environment, conserve energy and natural resources, and prevent pollution by applying appropriate management practices and technology.
· We will monitor and measure our performance and comply with all applicable laws to maintain our status as a responsible corporate citizen in all locations in which we operate.
· We will regularly review our practices and procedures to address changing circumstances, and to continually improve our performance.
· We will openly make this policy available to all employees, vendors, customers, and the public.
· We will promote and foster a culture where it is the responsibility of employees,management, and business associates to work in partnership for the benefit of the environment and the health and safety of all.
Topscom staff has many years of experience in green manufacturing and recycling. Topscom' lead-free soldering initiative, for example, goes back to 1995. Since then the company has made significant contributions to the field of lead-free solder, in design, implementation and leadership. Since 1997, Topscom has introduced multiple products (including printers, mobile phones etc.) for a number of leading branded technology companies using lead-free solder. 19951997
2002, Dr. Donkai Shangguan, Director of Advanced Process Technology, Topscom was awarded theSoldertecLead-free Solder Award in appreciation of his long-term involvement in lead-free research and implementation. He also co-ordinates the EMS forum on Pb-free PCB assembly, which Topscom initiated with other EMS companies. 2002Donkai ShangguanEMSPCBEMS